BANKNOW - PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
Beginning September 16, 2012, we will be upgrading many of our online banking services. New features coming soon include:
- Personal Online Banking with real-time account information
- Enhanced Online Security
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page
- eAlerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- Popmoney® (Person-to-Person) personal payment service available through Bill Pay
- External Transfers – transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions available through the Account-to-Account transfer option
- Mobile Banking Application available on Android, Apple, or Blackberry mobile device. The downloadable app is available through our partner Fiserv.
Online Banking Customers
Client First time log on (on or after September 16th):
- Access ID: Enter your current Username. (In Lower Case)
- Password: Use the last four numbers of your SSN as a temporary password.
- The system will automatically ask you to change your Password.
- Use a minimum of 6 characters in random sequence (passwords should not contain your username, nor your first or last name; we recommend you use a complex password with a combination of at least one uppercase character, at least one numeric digit and at least one lowercase character).
- You will then be asked to complete the Security Enrollment form to complete your access to the upgraded system.
- All of your account history will be available with the upgrade. Once you've logged on, please make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly. If there are any issues, please contact a Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200.
Staff will be available at (402) 330-7200 Sunday 9/16 from 8:00am to 5:00pm to assist you with any issues.
Bill Pay Customers
Bill Payment will be unavailable 9/14-9/15. Any payments scheduled prior to 9/14 will be made on the date specified.
Bill Payment will perform exactly the same as it does today. All your payees, payment history, eBills and automatic payments will remain as they currently are with the upgrade. As an added benefit, as a bill pay customer, you will automatically have access to our new Popmoney® (person to person) personal payment service. (Fees for Popmoney are $.50 per transaction, for any dollar amount).
External Transfers (Account to Account)
Customers enrolled for bill pay automatically have access to external transfers between accounts at FWBank and other financial institutions. This service is free with online banking.
- Current eStatement customers will continue to receive their statements as normal. For your reference, you will be emailed the new eStatement terms and conditions at the email address on file with FWBank. No further action is required.
- If you are not currently enrolled for eStatements, you will be prompted to enroll after logging into the upgraded system. Enrollment is easy, just follow the online instructions. You may also choose to decline at this time.
- eStatements are free.
- You must be enrolled for online banking.
- If you wish to enroll at a later time, select the Options tab within BankNow Internet Banking.
To view demonstrations, please visit our Online Education Center.