You provide the dreams and First Westroads Bank will provide the savings account plan to help you get there.
Regular Savings Account
Pays a competitive rate which is compounded and paid to the account quarterly. A $100 minimum daily balance is required to avoid a $3.00 monthly service fee. This fee is waived for persons 19 and under. Limit of six transfers or withdrawals per month is allowed*.
* Each additional transfer or withdrawal incurs a per debit fee of $1.00.
Money Market Account
Competitive interest rates paid monthly on the average daily collected balance. Tiered interest rate structure for higher balance accounts. $1,000 minimum daily balance requirement to waive $10 monthly service fee. Limit of six transfers or withdrawals are allowed each statement cycle. Each additional transfer or withdrawal incurs a per debit fee of $3.00. Free online access to account information, statements, and check images with enrollment in BankNow Internet Banking and eStatements.
Certificates of Deposit
Are designed to fit your specific needs. A wide variety of maturities is offered from 30 days to 60 months (Federal regulations require a penalty for early withdrawal). Contact a Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200 for preferred rates offered on Certificates with initial deposits of $100,000 or more.
Qualified individuals eligible under a high-deductible health plan can establish an HSA. Contributions made to your HSA are fully tax-deductible, earnings are tax-deferred and distributions used to pay for qualified medical expenses are tax-free. All unused contributions stay in your account, earning tax-deferred interest. Consult your tax advisor regarding the tax advantages of an HSA.
- NO set-up fee
- NO minimum opening deposit
- Interest bearing checking account
- Visa debit card
- Free online access to account information and statements
- NO service fee if all transactions are handled electronically- direct deposit, debit card, Internet Banking, and eStatements
- If you choose to write checks, or use non-electronic means, you need only maintain a daily balance of $500.00 to avoid a monthly service fee of $2.50
For more information on Health Savings Accounts, please visit www.IRS.gov or a FWBank Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200.